If you have chosen to have an epoxy flooring installation Seattle, congratulations on a great choice! Epoxy coatings continue to be a popular flooring solution for home garages as well as commercial and industrial spaces because of its unmatched glossy finish, durability, and ease of cleaning.
Choosing epoxy as the material to coat your concrete floor is the first step to having an aesthetically appealing concrete floor that is cost-effective and long-lasting.
Epoxy floors will not only make your concrete floor look beautiful, it will also make it resistant to chemical spills, impact, and abrasion. It will also make it resistant to dust, mold, and mildew.
To be able to enjoy all the benefits of an epoxy floor, you need to make sure that you have a successful epoxy floor installation. For an epoxy flooring installation to be successful, you need to do certain preparations.
What we can assure you is that we only give you the best. We only make use of materials which are of the highest quality standards to ensure that our products can stand for a long time – even a lifetime! We are offering a variety of services but here are some of the services our clients are raving about
If you are shopping around for the best coating for your concrete floor an epoxy coating is your best choice.
It is important that a professional installer apply the epoxy coating on your concrete surface. This will take away the guesswork on how it best applied. Besides, the concrete surface needs to be properly prepared prior to installation so you will be able to get the full benefits of having an epoxy floor.
Epoxy coatings are ideal for home garages and basements as well as commercial ( retail stores, showrooms)and industrial spaces (manufacturing plants, industrial kitchens).
We assure you that we’ll deliver the best quality flooring system and service to you as we value you as our clients. If you need any additional information or would like to know more things about our services, feel free to give us a call. If you would like a price quote for our services, please feel free to contact us as well. We’ll be glad to provide the information you need. By partnering with us, we can assure you of a safe and durable flooring system.
Call us today for a free estimate.
Polished concrete is available has a wide variety of design choices. Dyes and pigments can be added when polished concrete is installed to create a colored flooring surface and incorporate decorative objects. You can also choose the level of the sheen of the floor surface from subtle gloss to a high gloss finish.
Polished Concrete can resist molds, dust mites, mildew and other contaminants and allergens. Polished concrete is a far better flooring option than carpets especially for people who have allergic reactions to animal fur and other contaminants. Being an inorganic material, concrete and polished concrete for that matter is not a good breeding place for toxic mold.
Polished concrete is installed without using hazardous chemicals, adhesives, and coatings. It also does not require the use of cleaners for maintenance. It is an eco-friendly flooring system because since it reflects light, it reduces the need for artificial lighting.
Polished concrete can be the main component of homes utilizing solar power. This flooring system is able to radiate heat and store it as solar energy. The concrete slabs absorb heat from the sun which can be used to power lights.
Polished concrete requires low maintenance. Occasional sweeping and mopping with a damp cloth is all that is required to get rid of residue from high foot traffic and marks of heavy equipment. The high gloss finish is resistant to stains and the floor surface does not need any further waxing.
When installed properly, polished concrete will last a lifetime. Ceramic tile, linoleum, vinyl, wood, wooden laminate, marble or slate will in due time need replacement while polished concrete will not.
Polished concrete is cost-efficient in the long term. It lasts a lifetime and does not require any additional costs for cleaners.
Call us today for a free estimate.
Yes, Deluxe Concrete can transform any concrete floor into a polished concrete floor. Call for a free estimate and we will show you how.
Polished concrete can be installed in concrete floors with these few requirements:
- A new concrete floor should have been cured for at least 28 days prior to the installation of polished concrete. If polished concrete is to be applied along with the concrete floor, the floor needs to be as smooth as possible so the polishing process can be minimized.
- The concrete floor needs to be properly prepared. Dust, dirt, existing coatings and adhesives, oil and grease needs to be removed prior to the application of polished concrete.
- There are certain concrete floor conditions that are not suitable for polished concrete installation (porous floors, floors with holes and cracks). Your Deluxe Concrete installer will discuss with you the process that needs to be done so the concrete floor is properly prepared.
- In instances when your concrete floor surface needs to be solidified and densified prior to polished concrete application Deluxe Concrete will work on the surface accordingly.
- There is no concrete floor that cannot be installed with polished concrete. Deluxe Concrete installers are highly skilled and trained to handle any concrete floor condition to ensure a successful polished concrete installation. Call us today for a free estimate. We gladly be of service.
The cost of polished concrete depends on these factors:
- The area of the space polished concrete is going to be installed.
- The number of grinding levels required to achieve a smooth surface.
- The application of additional decorative effects such as scoring, staining and more.
- The extent of preparation of the concrete floor prior to installation of polished concrete.
The initial cost of polished can be higher than some flooring systems. However if you look log-term you will realized that it is a lot cheaper in the long term.
When it comes to polished concrete, Deluxe Concrete is your number one contractor! We are proud to be of service to the Puget Sound Area. We are proud of the top quality customer service we give each of our clients. Our personal touch is evident in every polished concrete floor that we install.
- Installing polished concrete floors is our passion so we give utmost attention to every detail.
- We have extensive experience in handling the latest and the best quality industrial diamonds, sealers and hardeners.
- We make sure your polished concrete is aesthetically beautiful and low in maintenance.
- We abide by the strict safety standards in polished concrete installation.
- We only use environment friendly materials.
- Our work is backed by several years of unparalleled experience in seamless industrial, commercial and residential polished concrete installation.
After the installation of polished concrete, the floor is tested to make sure it meets expected specifications. The new polished concrete floor will be tested for its gloss finish, hardness, profile of surface texture, water and stain resistance, slip resistance and other qualities of polished concrete.
If you need a decorative flooring system ideal for high traffic areas, warehouse, manufacturing facilities, sanitary floors or residential spaces, Deluxe Concrete is your best choice for polished concrete installation. Call us for a free estimate.
Joe Egan established Deluxe Concrete in 2009 bringing along with him extensive experience in the installation of concrete finishes as well as foundations, flatwork and customized applications.
Deluxe Concrete takes pride in:
- Being equipped with the latest modern equipment, tools and techniques required to be ahead in this fast growing flooring industry.
- Having only the best certified, skilled and highly trained flooring experts that work under strict safety standards when handling materials and processes.
- Giving the best high quality service to clients to ensure satisfaction of desired results.
- Being given superior reviews by our clients making them engage our services for their other flooring requirements and referring us to future clients.
- Our untarnished reputation for excellence in the work we do has made us the number choice for flooring systems.
Our top quality work and practices are what keep our clients come back for more and for any of their flooring needs. Our installers are courteous, patient and have an eye for details to ensure hassle-free and stress-free installations. All our installers are work professionally. They are bonded and insured, too.
We use only products that have the highest manufacturing standards and design. We only use and sell products we have thoroughly tested to ensure that they are of the best quality and can stand for long years.
We do the job of successfully installing polished concrete. When the job is done we do a follow through to ensure our work lives up to your expectations. That is part of the personalized service we are proud of.
Top quality service is important to us. We complete the job at the exact time we commit it will be completed and we do it right! We maintain high levels of inventory for XPS products to make sure we use only the best.
We specialize in polished concrete and we provide excellent service on these flooring requirements:
- Concrete Floor Preparation
- Epoxy Coating
- Stamped Concrete
- Decorative Concrete
- Concrete Polishing
- Grinding and Sealing
- Flatwork Production
- Logo Production
We also provide services for:
- Removal of Epoxy, Paint and other Floor Coatings
- Removal of Urethane Seallers
- Removal of Masic, Glue and other Adhesives
- Floor Leveling and Grinding
- Cleaning, Repair and Filling od Expansion Cracks and Joints
- Cleaning and Maintenance of Polished Concrete Floors